Please provide the following school supplies for your child. We would like for you to bring the supplies to Back-to-School Night before school starts, if possible. This alleviates clutter on the first day of school!
General school supplies do not need to be labeled.
- 1 box of Crayola crayons
- 1 pack glue sticks
- 1 pair small scissors
- 2 Sharpie pens (black)
- 1 pack beginner pencils (NOT regular size pencils)
- 1 pack of cardstock paper (colorful)
- 2 boxes facial tissue
- 2 bottles hand soap (NOT sanitizer)
- 2 containers sanitizing wipes (Lysol or other brand)
- 2 boxes quart size plastic storage bags (Ziploc or similar)
Please label the following personal items with your child's name.
- backpack (large enough to put their daily folder, projects, and lunchbox)
- reusable water bottle
- Rain gear (rain boots and a coat/umbrella)
- 1 change of uniform/underwear, etc. in a large Ziploc bag
- 1 blanket or comforter and 1 crib sized pillow (for naptime)
- 1 soft toy to nap with (no other toys, please)
- 1 nap mat (MUST BE 2 inches thick) - you may purchase anywhere, but here is a link to a mat at Walmart that is acceptable: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Peerless-Plastics-Blue-Teal-KinderMat-2-x-19-x-44/50184165